About Sand Creek
Sand Creek is a women-owned, small business, specializing in providing exceptional workplace wellness services to support the human spirit at work. We embrace our core values of service, hope, trust, compassion, and wisdom in each interaction, thereby upholding our mission of providing helpful solutions to improve productivity and shining a light in the darkest of moments.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to offer face-to-face counseling and consulting to those that voluntarily reach out to us. We are not simply a phone counseling service or online tool type EAP. Thousands of professional counselors form a worldwide Sand Creek network. Our services are administered nationally, but delivered locally.
Sand Creek supports the relationship between individual health and overall organizational health. Our Organization Assistance Program (OAP) service extends the reach into the organization and provides work teams with a systemic approach to improve the health and well-being of an organization.
Sand Creek continues to grow and stand out from the current ever-changing market of EAP programs by offering creative and customized solutions and a robust, extended OAP service line. Our effective and proven EAP model of face-to-face counseling services, provides the highest quality and highest value, customized program.
Sand Creek is seeking a full time, multi-talented EAP professional for our St. Louis Park or Stillwater staff office location. Join our team of fun loving, dedicated professionals who are living their purpose in a strong, supportive collegial environment.
EAP Consultant & Account Liaison
Location Options: Stillwater, MN or St. Louis Park, MN
Monday through Friday schedule, with varying start and end times
- Employer paid health insurance for employees.
- Family health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Plan with employer contribution
- Company paid disability insurance
- Financial support for continuing education and license renewals
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Delivers EAP brief counseling and consultative services to clients. In addition, the role is responsible for case management, critical incident management consultation and response and support to the intake team. Account management duties will also be assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Health field from an accredited college or university.
- Three years or more of clinical experience in a behavioral health care setting.
Licenses & Certifications Requirements
- Current licensure to practice independently as a mental health processional in the state of Minnesota.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) certification.
- Thorough knowledge of current principles and practices in the employee assistance field.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide ongoing support to intake team by conducting general intakes, assessing caller’s risk and providing referral options to clients and conducting various tasks to support the intake team.
- Provide telephonic and in-person counseling services to clients.
- Provide telephonic and in-person consultation services for eligible management and leadership participants.
- Provide immediate crisis counseling and consultation services to individual clients and companies.
- Coordinate and respond to critical incidents and follow up activities related to any incident.
- Provide on-call clinical consultation services on a rotation basis with other clinical team members.
- Follow HIPAA Compliancy Policies and Procedures to ensure protection and confidentiality of all client records and PHI.
- Provide EAP orientations and wellness presentations to management, leadership and employees.
- Perform account management activities to designated companies.
- Must be able to provide accurate client assessment including level of risk, substance abuse and dependency, job performance issues and refer to appropriate level of care.
- Competent in crisis intervention.
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise in solution-focused, brief therapy in outpatient setting.
Preferred Personal Characteristics
- Support the organization’s overall mission and values.
- Adaptability to a changing field and changing priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate, organize, prioritize, and multi-task in the various clinical and account management roles of this position.
- Effectively work in a small team setting.
Submit resume with cover letter to:
651-430-3383 ext 1132
610 N Main St., Suite 200
Stillwater, MN 55082