Before completing the provider application, please review the following summary of minimum criteria for consideration as a network provider:
- Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Health field from an accredited college or university or certification for chemical dependency counseling or as a Substance Abuse Professional as defined by the United States Department of Transportation.
- At least 3 years clinical experience in a mental health setting treating alcoholism, drug addiction, and/or providing individual and family counseling.
- At least 30 hours post-master’s training in the identification and treatment of mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Possess and maintain current state license or state certification (if required by the state services are rendered in).
*Sand Creek requires copies of any applicable license or certification.
General Office Liability Insurance and Professional Liability Insurance
Must indicate effective policy dates, coverage amounts, and personal injury liability.
*Sand Creek requires copies of the general liability insurance face sheet and professional liability insurance face sheet.
All providers must be in practice at least 20 hours per week. All providers must be accessible 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week or make other appropriate arrangements. Providers must agree to make his/her best effort to be available for appointments within the following guidelines:
- Emergency appointments on the day of the request if possible or within 24 hours of request.
- Routine appointments within two (2) working days.